We're always searching for hard-working individuals to join the team at Speck Buick GMC of Tri-Cities. Looking to start a career with a company with a proven track record? Look no longer and apply today!
Our job benefits include:
- 401(k) matching
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Speck Buick GMC of Tri-Cities is seeking Automotive Technicians to join our team! Competitive Pay Plan based on Experience and Certifications.
The Speck Family of Dealerships has grown to 5 locations with 9 franchises in Tri-Cities, Prosser, Grandview, and Sunnyside, Washington. We are family owned and operated dealer group with 107 years serving the Yakima Valley and Columbia Basin areas. Come and enjoy the benefits of working in an established family-owned dealer group!
Our Service Department business has grown substantially and we are in need of technicians with the drive, determination, and eagerness to be the best.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and per dealership and manufacture standards.
- Communicate with Service Advisor(s) for description of vehicle problems, discuss work to be performed and any additional service recommendations for the customer.
- Test drive vehicles, test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Be proficient in utilizing internet sources for diagnosis and repair information.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an automobile technician
- Knowledge in multiple aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
- OEM training preferred
- Be team oriented, a quick learner, and an effective communicator.
- Valid Driver License with clean driving record
Competitive Pay Plan based on experience and certifications. Paid Vacation. Medical, dental, and vision, and 401k benefit plans available with dealer contributions.
Paid OEM training
Sales And Leasing Professional
We're always looking to expand our sales force! Are you energetic, friendly, dependable, and motivated to succeed? No auto experience necessary, we are willing to train the right individual. Apply today!
- Highly focused upon achieving a high customer satisfaction rating
- Must be 18 or older
- Valid Driver's License
- Clean driving record
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Available to work morning, weekends and evenings
Health Plan Transparency in Coverage
Speck Dealerships complies with Federal Transparency in Coverage regulations by providing this link to machine readable files related to the health plans offered to our employees. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data including negotiated service rates, and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers.
*Speck Buick GMC of Tri-Cities is an equal opportunity employer.